好多巧克力啊!

关先生于上个星期六回来啦!样子还是没变~哈哈!


as you can see, my mom is obviously sehr glücklich (very happy).

It's time to see what's inside the luggage! hehe...

Mark & Spencer Cookies. 特别推荐:Fairtrade Brazil Nut,很香!





White Choc & Rasberry very nice!




Crabtree & Evelyn's product.



Hannah Montana's panties!! muahaha......


High School Musical T-shirt. My sis doesn't like the shirt because she always the one who get those "weird" T-shirts, eg: Pirates of the Carribean. She hates it! She is too boylish and my dad tends to treat her as a boy since my bro is not around. So she gave it to me. I found it very comfortable to wear.

Now we present to you: The Swimsuits Collection of 2008!!

(We can't stop laughing when we found these in the luggage.)


This is for F.1 sis which the swimsuit's tag written "13 years old". I doubt if my sis will wear it because it printed "High School Musical" again! muahahaha...



Cinderella swimsuit.

we always make fun of her tummy! (so bad...)


Mermaid swimsuit. Unique cutting huh?


Sexy little white Tinklebell bikini!


*whistle* (^pq^)

These are the things that make the luggage heavy as rock! These are actually cutlery sets. My dad loves to buy (of course, my mom quite beh song everytime she found out that more and more sets hiding in the cupboard) and keep in the cupboard. What for? Go buy a nice cupboard and show it lah.



The heavy Bally leather bag! (It's not mine~ the Papa's)




The very HUGE pink Roxen crystal!

Different type and color crystal necklaces. Are these cheap or what? too many lah...

Wedgewood necklace.


Big Big Kipling shopping bag!




傻婆!=p

这几天也一直吃饼干、巧克力。好怕体重往上升呐~哈哈。

Comments

Anonymous said…
怕体重上升就留些给我, 等我回来和我分享吧...哇哈哈~~~
Unknown said…
哈哈!那你回来后,我一定和你分享的!

Popular posts from this blog

喂,部落格的名字去了哪里?

04/21/2014,老娘是人妻了!

Nawlins a.k.a New Orleans (19-26/2/2014)