Weekend Trip: Philadelphia

My wishlist this time was to visit Philadelphia Museum of Art. The famous Rocky Steps situated right in front of the main entrance. I might sprint up the stone stairs one day and raise my arms to the air only after I watch this classic movie.

The admission fees of the museum is $20 for two consecutive days. It entitled you to visit the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Rodin Museum and Perelman Building. Each museum has so many art collections and I'm a little bit overwhelmed by that. Luckily Allen who studied art for his bachelor degree was by my side explained most of the famous drawings to me. One has the better and deeper understanding to have somebody explained the meaning, the structure behind the drawing.

It was a fun and relax weekend trip with a bunch of friends. 


Hi, Philly.






Franz West Lips, 2012.
How the colourful sculptures blend into the background.


Boathouse Row.




Corn of the day!
Carolina was so excited to have Elote Mexican-style. It slathered with butter and mayonnaise, then rolled in Cotija cheese. For me, the ice-cream lover enjoyed corn-flavor ice-cream.


Rodin Museum.


Rodin Mask of Crying Girl, 1925


Talented artist. 


We as The Cathedral.


Trying to be sophisticated with St John The Baptist Preaching behind us.


Shyly posed for The Kiss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

喂,部落格的名字去了哪里?

04/21/2014,老娘是人妻了!

Nawlins a.k.a New Orleans (19-26/2/2014)