...

hello people~

i've been MIA for some time.

now i'm having my holidays in Singapore. hehe.. we've been to Malacca, Segamat (home town), and now Singapore. there is a 3rd year gathering at Sunway today. sigh~ i hope i can be there.... (-___-)=3

since my camera had spoilt, i can't take photos during this trip. so sad..... sigh~

finally i learnt how to ride motorcycle!! yeah~ there was 2 stupid dogs tried to chase after me when i passed by someone house yesterday. what i do was: SCREAM my lungs out and stay controll. haha.. even my mom can heard my scream from my grandma house which was quite a distance.

ok, that's it for now. i'm not going to blog till my dear laptop n camera are back. hehe..


p.s 1: i'm going to shop with my bro later! so happy!! (^_^) wish i can buy something later. haha..

p.s 2: i was planning to go Penang after i've back. whoa~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

04/21/2014,老娘是人妻了!

喂,部落格的名字去了哪里?

Nawlins a.k.a New Orleans (19-26/2/2014)