我要去曼谷啦!& I LOVE DANIEL HENNEY! q(> U<)p

OMG!!!!!


why is Daniel Henney soooooooooo fucking HOT ??!! (too gik dong~)







thank god for creating such leng chai human beings! haha...



I was addicted to him after I watched his movie: Seducing Mr. Right. walau~ the whole night of watching him makes me feel like i'm the happiest woman in the world (wtf right) you won't believe how happy n stupid i am yesterday night.

omg~~~~~~~





MY LOVE!! haha...

×××




阿爷的拿手炒粿条!今天有特大的虾和si ham。好吃!

我妹说这张相片好像李宗伟… (-__-")


The Ham


he was kept complaining on the car audio non-stop when i fetched him this afternoon. aiyoh~ that's not my fault also...

×××

我会上载旅行的照片的啦!

拭目以待吧!

再见啦,各位!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

喂,部落格的名字去了哪里?

04/21/2014,老娘是人妻了!

Nawlins a.k.a New Orleans (19-26/2/2014)